IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 22, 2024

The Bible man creation discussions.

WELCOME, WE BELIEVE IN GOD AND PRAY GOD, WE CAN BELIEVE AND PRAY GOD OUR OWN WAY. BUT TODAY EVERYTHING IS GOING GLOBAL, ALSO THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN THAT MAKE US WONDER WHAT TO BELIEVE. SO, TODAY WE NEED TO DESCRIBE GOD IN A WAY THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN ACCEPT, MAY GOD HELP US. 
 Anyhow, in this article we want to look at today religions. You see, we use religions because we have a common interest. Life feels better when people believe in the same God, and the same things, religions fulfill that role beautifully. Anyhow, in the past religious beliefs have changed, and one day they might change again, but religions are going to survive. So, in these articles of, Prayers for Reconciliation, we are going to write about our religious beliefs, Religion about man creation



The Bible says that God made Adam and Eva and placed them in the Garden of Eden, in this photo above, Eva is about to take one of the fruits from the tree of knowledge, which God had forbidden them to eat, but Eva did take that fruit, and they ate it, and all the trouble for humanity began. 
  

Welcome to our article, Religion about man creation

May God guide and help me to say the right things?

Dear readers, we are writing these articles, and we seem to get in all sorts of trouble, as you will see in this article. Anyhow, these articles are a study of religions and how they serve humanity.

As we have said in our previous articles, there are reasons to believe that religions could be man-made; in other words, they are an invention that mankind made a long time ago. Today we are after information, about the creation of mankind, since our friends Gino and Peter have expressed their doubts, about God being able to create man from plain dirt, therefore, we want to think and discuss about this religious issue.

Anyhow, I start feeling that my friends have had enough about talking religions, so, they wish that we change subject and be like other people. So, since our last article, I have not talked religion to them anymore; but I still want to write about religion and I need to continue to talk to them, because I feel better when other people agree with my views about religions.

Anyhow, I must wait for the opportunity to talk about religions to my friends. I know that I can read articles from the media to give me an idea what to say, but that is not as good as when I am talking to my friends, because when I am talking to my friends, at least I believe that what I write about my friends speech is brand new, so, it is harder for Hub pages to find that my articles have duplicate content, which is so frustrating; when you know that you have written that article for the first time. So, let us talk about this Hub Pages problem.

----------------------------------------

About hub pages’ creation of man

We wanted to continue writing about the creation of man only, and I did, only to be told that our article has duplicate content, so, I am forced to talk about Hub pages’ duplicate content.

Whoever has written articles in Hub pages knows, that soon or later they may find that their articles have been marked as having duplicate content. I believe that nothing in the writing world is brand new, because first we have to learn it from somewhere else, once we have made up our mind what is right and what is not right, we write it down our own way mixing the subject we have learned, therefore, what we write have got to have duplicate content in it, it cannot be avoided, as I have explained above.

In my case of writing religious articles is even worse, because religious discussions tent to say the same things again, it is only natural that they do this. You see, if you have gone to mass at the Roman Catholic Church, I am sure that you have noted that the mass is the same every time, even the sermons have their yearly cycle, so, religion is a repetitive subject where it is hard to avoid repetitions, I hope you see what I mean when I speak of duplicate content.

Anyhow, this does not mean that religious articles can be allowed to have duplicate content, I want only to point it out how hard it is to avoid it. I have told my friends what happens in Hub pages about duplicate content and all they came up with was; you have to try harder to avoid that, perhaps you can quote what we say, so that even if we are saying the same things, it is not you that is saying it. This is what my friends have suggested, but I wonder if it works; but let us go back to our religious talks about man creation.

--------------------------------------------

Some friendly religious talks

It happened to me the other day, when Mark, Gino and Peter were having this conversation in my presence and Mark was saying to Gino.

You said to Frank that God cannot make man from dirt because that would be hard for God to do. Now, what you have said makes me wonder whether you can tell us more about the way that you see the creation of man, and about other creations that happen in the Bible.

Gino.

No, Mark I don’t have much to say about the Bible creation, except that if you think about it, there are things that don’t make sense the way they have been written in the Bible, because if we use our logic reasoning mind, they are impossible to achieve even for a real God, provided there is a God. Therefore, that is the reason that I believe the Jews made up their God so powerful that could make living people from plain dirt.

Therefore, the Jews invented their own powerful God, their own ways and for their own needs and they did it in such a way that this God was more powerful of any other God, since their God could even make man from plain dirt. I hope you see what I mean.

Mark.

Of course, I see what you are saying Gino! But what you are saying opens a new way of thinking, if we are willing to follow your interpretation of the Bible. You see, if we admit that man was not created by God from dirt, then also other creations are not true, or they are partly true, therefore, we must discuss it many times before we can reach a conclusion, it also opens the whole Bible to discussions, as the Bible may not be the word of God, or even inspired by God, as Frank said in one of his articles; Religions are man-made, perhaps we have to agree with Frank description of religions, don’t you agree?

Gino.

Of course, I agree with Frank’s descriptions, because I am trying to say the same thing.

Here Peter comes in saying.

Look I and Gino agree that man cannot be made from plain dirt, even if God tries to make him; thus, the whole thing cannot be true as our own human understanding tells us. Now, if we take away that God is omnipotent and can do anything, which is how the Jews wanted God to be, then, God must follow the physical laws that exist in the universe; then the possibilities of God making man from dirt, is almost nil and therefore there has got to be another way. You see, that is the reason why we said what we have said in the first place, about the Jews inventing their own God, just the way they needed God.

Mark.

I understand what you two are saying, I was worried that you two had become atheists, like our friend John was saying the other day, when he heard what you said. Perhaps as your beliefs stand, you may be agnostic rather than atheists.

Frank (me):

What I heard from your religious talks today, can help me write how some people see religions today; it opens also the way for religious discussions, where I can learn something else about your religious views. Anyhow now let us enjoy ourselves the normal way I said.

Now that I have learned that I cannot ask my friends to talk about religious issues all the time, I must find my own way how to collect religious information that I am going to talk about, so, I am going to read more religious books, and search for religious articles on the Internet, then write my own articles.

Therefore, I have made up my mind that I must find my own way, how to research for other religious articles, since I cannot rely on my friends too much for writing my articles. Anyhow, I start seeing God in a different way, so I believe that we need to modify religions. Meanwhile we are continuing our religious articles, so, see you in our next article, where we are going to write about the Bible, 

Exodus and the Mosaic Laws. Exodus and the Mosaic Laws, see you there. 

To see more click on this link, Religion about man creation

May God bless us all.

-------------------------------------------- 



No comments:

Post a Comment