IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Friday, December 4, 2020

Our Super-God, prayer, and description

TODAY WE ARE MODIFYING OUR OLD BLOG, WHERE WE WERE WRITING ABOUT GOD AND RELIGIONS THE WAY WE HAVE BELIEVED IN THE PAST. BUT TODAY THINGS ARE CHANGING, SO, WE NEED TO DESCRIBE GOD IN A FUTURISTIC WAY AND IN A WAY THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN ACCEPT. MAY GOD HELP US. 

Taken from God of The Futureour religious articles in Hub Pages, F.B. blog 7)



We pray God for many reasons, we hope that God hears our prayer and helps us. 

Now, the prayer we are writing hereunder will be a long prayer, because while we are praying, we want to explain how this future Super-God is like and how the spiritual world can link to us.

Praying God for reconciliation

Our Lord God, with my personal concerns I come to you praying God-Most-High. Master of the universe and life-giver of all living and spiritual things, I am praying thee for forgiveness of my sins and reconciliation to thy spiritual life force.

I am praying and hoping that in your mercy you would forgive me all my life sins, and that you would make me spiritually clean of any impurities that may affect my soul, and thus I can live in harmony with God life force of the universe, and be guided and blessed and my prayer would be heard and accepted.

(Prayer part two)

My Lord God, I am praying in the hope that I would receive your forgiveness, reconciliation, spiritual cleansing, spiritual guidance, and blessing, and after receiving them let me be your humble servant.

Lord hear my prayer forgive me my sins and bless me; so that I can live in harmony with God and the living people on earth, and when I pass away, let an angel guide my soul in the spiritual circles of the universe, where I can stay and live in harmony with God of the universe, and other spiritual beings in God spiritual circle, amen. 

----------------------------------

Dear readers, we have written the prayer above to pray and to introduce the idea of how we can pray to God in the future; however we must think that this is a new prayer, written for a Super-God of the future that exists to link all existing religions together. Now this prayer must not take the place of the existing prayers, because people need and must continue to pray their own old way, because I believe that our original prayer of the religion we belong is our spiritual portal, and it must be kept active by praying the original way when possible.

Anyhow, this new way of describing God of the universe, is there to link old religions to the Super-God. Now that we have said that, we must find a way that can explain how this Super-God of the universe is like, and how the spiritual  system works, keeping in mind that people would like to know, how they should behave and what can be their advantage for having a God like this.

I believe that this is the only way that can make people believe in this Super-God. You see, people need a vision of the spiritual world, for them to follow and believe. So, in our next article, journey of a human soul, we are going to describe and explain that.

Anyhow, I believe that this article is becoming too long, so, see you in our next article. Journey of our human soul.

May God bless us all. 

----------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment