IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Friday, April 7, 2017

My prayers to God

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
Welcome to our blog, if you believe in God
and this post, my prayer to God
-
One might say that praying is an inborn force that guide people to pray God, you see God is hope for those that need hope most; so when I pray it is this same force that guides me to pray to God? We should believe also that, when we pray God hears our prayer and answers it, in his own time and in his own ways.






My prayers to God

Dear readers, this post is the continuation of our last post, more discussions about the end of time, where we discussed many religious things. Anyhow, let us continue to write what we would like to achieve. To achieve what we would like to achieve with these religious writings, I am praying God to help me? I believe that praying God it is the right way to go about.
So, Almighty Father hear my prayer and help me, amen.
Here, before I write my prayer for this article, I would like to explain to my readers, that every time we pray God, we might pray for different reasons, which they would most likely be about what we need at that time. But even if we pray God for different reasons, the prayers that we pray are usually similar. They are similar, because first of all we have to invoke God and ask God for help, at the same time, we have to make sure that we are worthy to ask God for help. And then, we can state what sort of help we need and what it is for, in the end, we should invoke God again to hear our prayers and grand us our requests. Anyhow, let me write my prayer for this article.
My prayer to God for this article
My lord God, with my personal writing concerns, I come praying to you God-Most-High, master of the universe and life-giver to every living thing, I am praying thee for forgiveness of all my life sins, and for reconciliation to thy spiritual and eternal benevolent life force, I am praying in the hope that you would forgive me all my life sins, so that, I would become spiritually clean, and then, you would be able to hear my prayer and help me; I am praying with all my heart my soul and my mind, hoping that in your mercy you would guide and help me write this article of, Religious discussions and prayers according to your will, and in such a way that these religious writings could become helpful one day to all humanity. Father, hear my prayer and help me, amen.
Since in this article, we are talking about my personal prayers, I would like to add another prayer that I usually pray every day of my life, in order to feel that spiritual security within myself, since by praying I feel that I have done the right thing spiritually, and then, God may indeed help me to achieve what I have to achieve with these religious writings.
Personal prayer (2)
My Lord God, and Almighty Father I pray you with all my heart, my soul and my mind, to guard and protect me from all dangers and the spiritual forces of evil, and let me be a very wise man, so that I would be able to live the rest of my life according to your will, and can write these religious writings, in such a way that they could and would connect, all existing religions with God of the universe spiritual life energies; hoping that humanly could and would accept them, and use them for the future benefit of mankind. Father, hear my prayer and help me, amen
Note, if you would like to see more written prayers go to our blog Man needs God and then click in the page link, PRAYERS PAGE at the top of the list; now let us write our religious discussions:
------------------------------------------
Personal religious discussions
Dear readers, here I have to confess that I feel as if I am being driven by an inner force to write these religious writings of Prayers for Reconciliation. I know that this force that I feel within could be a psychological wave within my brains, which has been trigged from my own religious beliefs. Anyhow, after thinking for a very long time, and reflecting about this God sent task that seems to be within my mind all the time and never lets me go; I have concluded that perhaps I would never find peace within myself, unless I fulfil my desire to write about these religious beliefs within me. Now, here I need to add that there are a few reasons, why I have started this wanting to write something about my religious beliefs, but they are very complex, therefore I have not been able to explain it fully, but I am sure that I will soon be able to do that, perhaps in this article or our next article. Anyhow, today I have decided to talk to my religious friends again about religions, in the hope that now they may have come to see my religious task in a more favorable way, and so they would be able to help me somehow.
So, I have called my friends to let them know, that I would like to see them again to talk about my religious dilemmas. Now, while I have been waiting for my friends to arrive, I have also been thinking that it would be a good thing, if I write down the reasons why I have started to write these religious writings, so that, while we would be discussing these religious issues, we would be able to understand the situation better. While I have been thinking about these religious things, I have realized that one of the reasons why I have started to write and need to write these religious writings, it was and it still is, that perhaps I see God somehow different from everybody else, and I see also that I understand the Bible a bit different from everybody else; therefore, I need to explain to my friends more clearly what I think God might be like, in the hope that by explaining that, my friends will understand me better, and so, they will be able to help me with their input about their approval or disapproval of whatever is going to be discussed.
While I am thinking about the discussions that we might have with my friends, I have asked myself, why I am seeing these religious things in a different way and also other issues, and here, I have surprised myself that I am denying some of the main reasons, why I wanted to write these new religious views. So, I have again become aware, that one of the trigger of wanting to write these religious views or beliefs in a new way, they were a couple of things. The first one is about the atheist’s denial of God existence; and the second one was the shock of the 9-11 terrorist attack on American soil. We know these two groups are completely different in their religious beliefs, because the atheists deny the existence of God, but the Muslim terrorist believe in their God to the point of carrying these terrorist acts, and killing themselves in the name of their God Allah. These two things although they are very different and far apart, at the same time they are religious issues, so, there is a chance that both of them could be fixed modifying religions.
Anyhow, when I have written this article for the first time, I had reason to believe that the terrorist situation could have escalated very rapidly, and the terrorist may have made wars to the rest of the world, but this may or may not happen at all, so we had to wait and see, but let us leave behind this terrorist threat for the time being, so, let us talk in general what could be done, in order to neutralize both these issues.
This situation could be said to be very strange, because these two groups of people have nothing in common, since they stand so far apart that if they were political parties, they could have been described as extremists, and one would be the extreme right and the other the extreme left. Now, I believe that what I am going to suggest next, it could even be stranger, because I am suggesting some religious changes; because I believe that by changing some religious beliefs both of these religious evils could be neutralized, of course this could only work if everybody would believe in a new religious way, which would be a new religious way for the future. You see, we have in mind this theory, which we are going to suggest, before we complete our religious writings. Anyhow, this is how I imagine that this religious problem could be solved, in the future.
Anyhow, I believe that this post is becoming too long, while there is a lot more to be said, which we are going to write in our next post, other religious reasons and prayers.
See you soon.
-------------------------------------
If you believe in God 
My prayers to God
IS TO BE CONTINUED
Next time with, other religious reasons and prayers   


-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment