IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

God drops a robe over me

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
Welcome to our post, if you believe in God
and this post, God drops a robe over me
-
God drops a white robe over me
-
Roasted pork. In my dream I could see from the roof tops while I was running away from this danger, legs of roasted dogs sticking up, like the bones of this roast pork that you see beside here and everything was dead and frying.
-
 God drops a white robe over me
Spiritual dream number 5
Dear readers, in a way this post is the continuation of our previous posts of our spiritual dreams, because we will be talking about more God send dreams. Now, this dream is another God sent dream that seems to come again on a date that for me would be easy to remember. Since this dream is like “The most important dream of my life” that I dreamed on my daughter birthday, this dream comes on my son birthday. Because of this coincidence one is led to believe that there is really God, or a guiding force that is able to connect the whole cosmic life force that surround the earth, which may very well be where most of our dreams come from. 
Anyhow, at the end of this dream, God drops a white robe over me.
My dream is in the night of 28/29th day of April 2002 which happens to be my son Giuseppe’s birthday, again I dreamed one of those God sent dreams.
After dreaming a long dream about a strange place and also strange happenings, at a certain stage of my dream I start feeling that I am in danger. What happened next, it may seem strange in normal life, but then all dreams are strange, because while I am running away from this danger I start jumping things, I start jumping small things first and then bigger and bigger ones, in fact I start jumping on roofs of small buildings, and then from one small building to another, but the danger seemed to be following me all the time. I start feeling that I may not be able to jump from roof to roof, as the roofs got higher and farther apart: But I had to keep going because on the ground below me things were very hot, so hot that everything was frying, while I was looking from the top of the roofs where I was, I could see dog’s bodies that looked like roasted pork on the pavement, and everything was dead and frying; as all the ground seemed to burn but there was no flame.
Because of this burning and very hot danger that was following me, I kept jumping from roof to roof, until I reached a very large building much larger than all the others, and I knew that this building was safe. But I had to get into this building fast before the heat would reach me, and as I am on the roof of the building next to it, and there was a large window at my level, I had to try to get in through the window, but the window was closed and I was worried that I would not be able to get in, somehow I approach the window, and while I am looking for a way to open the window, and worrying that perhaps I might not be able to open the window, I touched the large window pane while I was saying to myself; O my God I will never be able to open this window: But no sooner the window felt my touch it recognised that I was a person that should be let in, and it opened inward immediately, I got in and falling on my knees I started to pray to God who had just saved me, as in my mind there was no other way, but it had to be God who had made the window open for me.
So, while I am praying God on my knees thus, I looked around and saw a very large man, and I knew that this man was God; He looked at me with a benevolent smile and dropped a white robe over me. I felt very pleased that God had dropped this white robe over me, even though, I don’t know what it might mean.
Here my dream starts to fade away.
I could tell you more god send dreams, and then, what I believe these dreams could mean, but then this post would become too long, so, I am going to tell you about another and my explanations in our next post; religious dream number 6.
See you soon.

---------------------------------------- 
If you believe in God 
God drops a robe over me
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with; religious dream number 6   
-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment