IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

More religious discussions.

WELCOME, WE BELIEVE IN GOD AND PRAY GOD, WE CAN BELIEVE AND PRAY GOD OUR OWN WAY. BUT TODAY EVERYTHING IS GOING GLOBAL, ALSO THERE ARE THINGS THAT HAPPEN THAT MAKE US WONDER WHAT TO BELIEVE. SO, WE NEED TO DESCRIBE GOD IN A WAY THAT THE ENTIRE WORLD CAN ACCEPT, MAY GOD HELP US. 
 Anyhow, in this article we want to look at today religions. You see, we use religions because we have a common interest. Life feels better when people believe in the same God, and the same things, religions fulfills that role beautifully. Anyhow, in the past some religious beliefs have changed, and one day they might change again, but religions are going to survive. So, in this article of, Religious Discussions Review. let us review our religious discussions, and imagine what we see changing, and discuss if this is the beginning of a new religious system.  


We know that there are many religions in the world, as we can see from this photo, that shows only the religious symbolos of the religions they represent. Now because there are many religions, it is hard to say, which religion is the right religion to follow, Or even is God exists and which religion is the best to follow, this is what we are trying to discuss in this article. 

Welcome to our article, Religious Discussions Review. 

Dear readers, with this article, I want to restart writing my religious articles in a compact way. You see, I have written 129 religious’ articles, and in a way, I have gone around one of the full imaginary spiritual circle, and I have said the main things that I wanted to say. But I have not achieved as much as I wanted, with what I have written. I know that because people have not contacted me, even though I know that many people have read my articles. 

Anyhow, I believe that what I am saying is ahead of the present time, so, I have decided to review our writings about my religious theory, since I believe that is not going to help right now. 

Therefore, from now on, I am only using what I have written sparingly, and those article that agree more with the present religious system. Now I might be wrong in stopping writing my articles, because what I was writing needs to be written. If that is the case than God will cause somebody else to write what I have been writing. Since today I find it hard to continue, to write new religious suggestions to the same degree that I was writing before.

But I will continue to write a few articles, keeping in mind that I want to establish a better link between the existing religions and what I have suggested so far. I believe that I need to do that, because what I have said, is new and far away from what the people believe and have accepted to believe. So, let me find a way how to do that, and start again from the beginning in a different way.

Talking about the existing religions. 

We know that man needs God, this is reflected in the fact that all civilizations have had gods and religions, since the beginning of known times. These religions that have existed in the past, they have served their communities well, even if they were not perfect all the time. Most times old religions have given way to new religions. So, it seems to me that religions have their own life span, and then they change. So, if we follow history, knowing what has happened in the past and looking at the future, there is nothing wrong to think that religions could be changing in the future. Having said that now we need to talk about the reasons, why religions may have to change in the future.

When we Look at today religions, we can see that they are not perfect, so, they fail to deliver what they are supposed to deliver in a global way. Because all religions in the past have been made to serve a group of people that would be living in isolation. In those times it was necessary to live in isolation; they were dangerous times then, in a way they were more dangerous than today; so, to defend themselves people formed groups, to help these groups stay together their leaders also used their existing religions, sometimes just as they were, at other times with minor changes. You see, people do not need to change anything to keep them together, because they do it even without knowing. For instance, most towns have their churches and their patron saint; so, people know to which church they belong and their patron saint, and other things that keeps them together, so, if somebody from outside their group wants to come into their group, they will check it out before it can happen, and they may not allow it to happen. Of course, this is also a natural reaction because we need to look after ourselves.

So, in some cases religions have helped decide who were your friends, and who are your enemies. In fact, most times whoever did not belong to your own religion, was most likely your enemy, and religious leaders would warn us to keep away from people that did not belong to our religion, for many reasons.

You see, religions are made to help people to live a certain way of life, and when that way of life is disrupted, problems can arise, because people like to believe, what they have been taught to believe. One of the most obvious examples is the Muslim religion, that is completely split from other religions, so, they believe that what they believe is right and everybody else is wrong. But so far no one can claim that they are right. Anyhow, today things need to be changed, because to live in isolation is not possible anymore. You see, in the past most people were born in one town and lived their lives in that town only, they hardly visited other towns, and if they did it was for some important reasons. But today people, move from one town to another, from one country to another and from one continent to another, most time as if there are no boundaries. The entire world is going global, so, religious isolationism cannot be used anymore. It looks like that we need a new religion that can link to existing religions, that is the only way that all the people can live together.

Existing religions can become one religion. 

Now, there can be a problem here, because we do not know any existing religion that can replace, or link all religions without upsetting the existing religions. Therefore, we may have to think of a new religion, made up from some of the existing religions. This will bring back the same problem we have had before, when we were writing our theory of Reconciliation of the universe. You see, because what you wanted to introduce is a new religious theory, because people will not accept it easily, so, we need to work on it. You see, we need to find a way that can link the present religious beliefs, to the religious beliefs of the future.

This is a controversial subject, that we need to talk about today to solve possible future religious problems, because everything is going global; so, religions need to go global as well.

So, if we cannot find an existing religion that can connect existing religions, we may have to find a way, how to borrow pieces of religious beliefs from different religions, then we need to put them together, in a way that makes sense, this may help us make a new religion from existing religions, and it could be acceptable to humanity, because some of these beliefs have been accepted already.

I know that what I am saying here is a controversial subject, but I believe that the signs that religions need to change are there already, if you look for the signs.

Therefore, I believe that one day soon, it might become unavoidable to talk about what can be done, to keep our religious beliefs mostly as they are today. Having said that, now let me use my imagination and see what sort of God we may need in the future, to connect and keep all existing religions together.

But because I am a believer in my own ways, I am going to pray God to guide me to say the right things and hope to say them in a way that suggests the future beliefs.

 My prayer.

My Lord God, I am praying and hoping that in your mercy you help me to describe the future God of the universe, in a way that all the people of the world can accept. Because I believe that it could help the people to believe in a single God, this can help the people to live a better life, since they will believe in the same God. I ask this in the name of our lord Jesus Christ, Father, hear my prayer amen.

Anyhow, I believe that this article is becoming too long, and I still need to say other things that can convince the people, to accept on principle that a new religion that includes all existing religions can be made up, in a way or another. So, in our next article, Religions and God of the Future. We are going to talk about several religions, to show you that they need to be modified and become a single religion.

To see more click on this link, Religious Discussions Review. 

May God bless us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment