IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Monday, October 19, 2015

I have dreamed about God

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
Welcome to our blog, if you believe in God
and this post, I have dreamed about God
-
I have dreamed about God
-
We may dream about anything at all, when we are in the land of dreams and fantasy, sometimes we dream also about God, when this happens than we may personally believe that those dreams that we dream may well be God's sent dreams.






I have dreamed about God
May God guide and help me to say the right religious things?
Dear readers, this is another version of my dread, I have dreamed about God, as I have already said in my previous post, but here I am repeating part of it because I was forced to do it in my other writings in hub page; so, this article should have been called I have dreamed about God, because I really have dreamed about God, and in my dream God said to me while he had his hand on my head; THIS MAN IS A BIT OLD BUT SO WHAT, and then again THIS MAN IS A BIT OLD BUT SO WHAT, as if whatever I was supposed to do for God my age would not make any difference at all.
Let me explain what I have written above; you see above I was talking about the hubs in Hub-Pages where I was not able to publish, I have dreamed about God, because of duplicate content, but I have been able to write and publish it in my site last page under the name, The most important dream of my life; because there those restrictions do not apply anymore, because this is my own site and I can carry on writing anything I want in a normal way, so I can continue to publish anything I want even if it has already been said in the Internet somewhere else several times.
Having explained that now I need to say that these religious writings are being written in good faith for the future benefit of mankind, as I believe that I have something important enough to be said. In these religious writings we are studying religions and are in search of ourselves in a religious way, so, we believe that we will be looking for religious options that could improve links between religions, since this would be needed to change the views of some religious fanatics. In our second last page we have talked about, the real beginning of these religious writings called Prayers for Reconciliation, and then we wanted to write the most important dream of my life, and now in this article of Dreamed about God we will continue to search for answers about our religious and spiritual beliefs, since we would like to find ways of improving religions, as this is the main reason for writing these articles.
Now, because some of you may find these religious writings controversial, let me explain to our readers once more about these religious writings: So, to anyone who is a believer and believes in God and other religious beliefs I say, please read our Prayers for Reconciliation writings fully before you pass judgment and quit reading; you see Prayers for Reconciliation is where we discuss an idealistic theory, which through discussions with other fellow believer (and perhaps non-believers) is trying to find a way on how to link all existing religions together under a single religion, in the hope that things will run better. I know that sometimes these religious writings could sound different from the ways that we usually hear religions being preached, but don’t you worry about it, as it will all be explained as you read them all, and then, you can judge for yourself at the end of our religious writings.
Anyhow, let me say once again, welcome to our article called Dreamed about God, in this article even though we are not able to write our own dream of God, we will be talking about; I have dreamed about God; Dreamed about God; my questions about God sent dreams; who else has dreamed about God? Some dreams in the Bible; Dreaming about God;
------------------------------------
Dreamed about God
Who else has dreamed about God, and/or seen God in their dreams?
Have you dreamed about God?
I suppose we can find some of these answers in other articles already published here or in hub pages, these are their addresses: Menfranco Dreamland ; which is the beginning of dreamland and tries to explain our dreams, then it continues with, Menfranco Dreamland 2 you can check them out if you like.
Here I would like to point out that, we all know that the human mind always tries to understand those things that seem hard to understand during our lives; one of these issues is about our dreams, especially if we think that our dreams may have an important message for us; people have always attached importance to dreams, even in the Bible they talk about God sending dreams to some people; we would also like to know who we are and where we come from, we know that you are going to say that these issues have been asked so many times before, so why ask this one’s more? I believe that to understand ourselves better we need to break these issues down and try to understand them one by one, so today first of all I would like to discuss about God’s sent dreams, just because we are talking about dreaming about God.
We want to do that in the hope that we could find what these dreams about God mean, perhaps we would like to see that there is a permanent link between us and the other dimension, which is the place where God and its angels and all other spirits dwell, and we usually call this the spiritual world or the world of the dead. Now, since in this article we are discussing about dreams about God, we would like to know who else has dreamed about God and/or seen God in their dreams. And also, what did these dreams mean to you personally, since I have dreamed about God, as I have already written in my previous page, now for me I believe that this dream is a very important dream, because since I dreamed this dream, this dream has affected me in such a way that today I feel as if it is slowly changing my whole life; so, I would like to know; who else has seen God in their dreams? If you did, what affect has it had on you?
So in our next post we will be talking about, the question about God’s sent dream, see you soon.
May God bless us all?

--------------------------------------------  
If you believe in God,
I have dreamed about God

IS TO BE CONTINUED; 
Next with; more dreamed about God articles 
-------------------------------------
Some personal and religious links: 



No comments:

Post a Comment