IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU ARE GOOD.

PEOPLE THAT BELIEVE IN GOD ARE GOOD PEOPLE, AND THEY PRAY GOD, SO THAT THEY FEEL CONNECTED WITH GOD. BUT WHEN THINGS HAPPEN, IT FORCES PEOPLE TO REVIEW THEIR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS. SO, WE HOPE THAT ONE DAY WE CAN COME UP WITH A SOLUTION.
google.com, pub-9256279988632468, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Friday, October 4, 2013

How religions could be

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
Welcome to our blog, If you believe in God
and our post, How religions could be
-

We really don't know how god of the universe will be in the future, it might even be a part of the universe that will represent God



 How religions could or would be

In our last post we have said that for future religious reconciliation some religious changes are required. You see, we have no doubt in our minds that religions are about to change, it may take a few decades for these changes to happen but they will slowly happen; because we can see that the time is coming when changes in religions would be really required, and therefore there is this need for religions to change direction and this is what I am trying to say here-under and this is what might be called the new system that we are waiting for; I know that now I am sounding just like a preacher that preaches the same thing again and again, but this is how religions work?
Now, we would like to inform you not to worry about these religious changes that we arer forecasting or proposing, because they are only a proposition and they do not take effect until people accept them and what we are saying can always be changed anyhow. You see, these religious changes are going to be mostly according to the existing religious beliefs; we are saying this because, we are sure that there will be times when we will be criticized from the public, just because what we are proposing is going to look as if it is a new form of religion, and also we might have to criticize the existing religions, in order to make sense about what we are writing. But you have to believe me, when I say that these religious writings are not trying to change anything from the existing beliefs at all, and in fact they are being written in order to consolidate in a collective way what we believe is known today, so that, existing religious beliefs may have a better chance to survive and be useful to future generations. So, don’t expect much change from these reviews, even if sometimes they may seem to you that they are not completely according to the existing religious beliefs, because I would be criticizing them. You just have to wait and see the end of these religious writings before you pass judgment. And we have also to see how the public accept these new religious views of God of the universe.

Personally I believe or at least I hope that God likes the idea that I should write my religious futuristic change writings, not only because I dreamed about God and God touched me, but also because a strange event has happened to me, as I personally have proof to believe that I have been greeted from an angel from heaven as the author of Reconciliation of the Universe; I am saying this because there is no other possible explanation for what I have heard and seen at this supernatural encounter.
This special encounter I am going to write fully at the beginning of the last part of these religious writing which I will call Reconciliation of the Universe.
Because of this encounter, I believe that God is going to help me write my religious writings of Reconciliation of the Universe in his own ways. I am saying this, because I know that for me is not going to be easy to write them as I am only a simple untrained writer, so I need to believe in God and that only with the help of God I might be able to write these religious writings well enough that they can be accepted from the public.
-------------------------------------
Other changes taking place
As I was saying looking at the religious world of today, we have reasons to believe that religion changes are required for the future, in order to keep religions going on in the future: here I need to say also that I and some of my religious friends have been thinking and talking about these religious changes for a while, in fact we have already written our first shorter version of our religious writings in Hub Pages as you might know. Therefore, what I am doing now is editing reviewing and adding more religious articles in order to make those religious writings better. So now I am going back to the beginning of my religious writings to adjust them the way I see today, I have also to tell you that the name of Manfraco Laws has been changed to Menfranco Laws, the reason for these changes is because I have had problems on the Internet; but anyhow that is only a name and it does not matter much in religious matters, I am saying this just to make the record straight. So let me review now the beginning of my old Prayers for Reconciliation.
Just to keep the record straight, I have to say that last time I did start Prayers of Reconciliation from one of my religious dreams in my dreamland writings, because in that dream I dreamed about God; So I thought that this was the right way to start my religious writings; but then I realized that the way I had written my dreamland writings the first time could not go on together with my religious writings, because it had many non religious articles.
So, I have edited it in such a way that it is now compatible and I am going to use this new version and Cosmic Spiritual Dreamland in this religious writings of Prayers for Reconciliation, as you are going to see for yourself this Spiritual Dreamland dreams can only be followed by religious writings, after all those spiritual dream that I have had may have happened for a purpose, therefore now I have to believe that this dream about God touching me and other spiritual dreams that followed during my life have really happened to me for a purpose as they mean something to me, and I also believe that those dreams have perhaps made me worthy to write religious articles like Prayers for Reconciliation. So, let us hope that those spiritual dreams really made me worthy of writing religious articles.
I pray God hoping that I have written the right things

---------------------------------------------
If you believe in God
How religions could be
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with more religious issues.
----------------------------------
Some helpful religious links 


No comments:

Post a Comment