IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU HAVE TO PRAY GOD.

THIS BLOG, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD IS ALSO HOME TO RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND PRAYERS, AND SOME OTHER SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EVENTS. Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogs and pleasant email surprise

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
Welcome you are invited to my blog, If you believe in God
This post is called, Blogs and pleasant email surprise
-
BLOGS AND PLEASANT EMAIL SURPRISES
Blogging may sometimes give you some surprise. The day after the third meeting I checked my email and found just what could be helpful to these religious writings; my friend who wants to be called on the Internet Frank@yahoo has written a post in a blog that we share.
Therefore, this is the continuation of the blog therewith; it is also a reply to the post of Frank@yahoo and other matters that have come up recently:
The post in the blog called, Religious Reconciliation, my fried Frank@yahoo  express his concerns about religious matters, he is saying in his own clear ways that he agrees with me, because his concerns are mostly like my own concerns on religious matters. So, now I feel relieved from his agreement, and I am more willing to continue my search about my own idealistic world Religious Reconciliation and how to achieve that, no matter how long it is going to take me to get it started.
My friend Frank believes that religions are going to face hard times in the near future; and this is part of what he wrote in his post:
The Atheists group is formed largely from well educated people, and therefore, when a discussion arises they are able to put a strong case about their non beliefs, so the followers of religious groups, which are a large part uneducated, are left in a disadvantaged position. This may give rise to the believers losing their faith and moving away from their own religions.
My views are these: As the Atheists as a whole does not see that if they destroy religions, they are going to create much bigger problems in the whole world; I have to agree with my friend that we need to question ourselves which side to take.
Fran also believes that it is very important to keep religions, as close as possible the way they are, because, RELIGION AND GOD IS HOPE FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT MOST, I believe he is right, so, I don’t need to question myself which side to take, I know that I am a religious person and that I will follow religion, as there is a deep belief within me. I know that atheists seem to be able to win the case, if we look only at simple ways of reasoning, because what they say stands up to reason.
But, I believe also that if all religions find a way to get together the atheists could not win the case, because their case is based mostly on the fighting that those religious extremist exercise, so we need to find a way how all existing religions could live in a peaceful way.
Since I have opened this blog, I have always thought that if I had some religious links, which express the willingness of any religious leader to find the way to religious reconciliation I would post them in my blog.
Today I have some good news about that, because I received an email with links from the Vatican, with request and permission that I could use those links in my blog.
Those links are about music from the Vatican, I know it does not sound much to start with, but it is a start and I am posting then hereunder, so that anybody can see and hear and enjoy what is going on. I hope they work. 
Thanks to Peter Ruppert from the Vatican, here are the links including some explanations:   

Music project on behalf of Geffen/Universal.
The project is called Music From The Vatican link below;  
The album is entitled Alma Mater and is recorded in the honour of the Virgin Mary.
To find out more about this project immediately, please view this YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/musicfromthevatican
 Feel the grandeur of god’s creation on earth; see what they do at the Vatican, feel the great love that the Virgin Mary has for us all and many other things, it is very exciting and beautiful, so it is worth to give it a go.
I have to say that what interests me most is the fact that the pope is going to meet another religious leader, and in doing so he may start the process of reconciliation.
May God bless you all?
----------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment