IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU HAVE TO PRAY GOD.

THIS BLOG, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD IS ALSO HOME TO RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND PRAYERS, AND SOME OTHER SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EVENTS. Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Describe your God

THIS BLOG HAS BEEN OPENED FOR ANY BELIEVER TO DISCUSS RELIGIOUS MATTERS, SO IT IS OPEN FOR ANYBODY TO BROWSE AND TAKE PART.
-
WELCOME YOU ARE INVITED!
-
Describe your God
Describe your God, I am calling this post; because I have reasons to believe that every one of us may believe in God, but we all believe in a slightly different ways, so it could be useful if we discuss about God and call this post Describe your God.
-
My dear friend and readers, now that you have seen for yourselves what religious people think and what atheist think, I am sure that you might start thinking more like me, which is that something may need to be done to help religions find a way of complete peaceful co-existence with other religions or atheists.
-
In order to achieve complete peaceful co-existence in the whole world is not easy, because of the way religions are today, therefore, I believe that religions need to be reviewed and bought in line with the present times; but nobody wants to listen to my approach, or to anybody else that thinks like me? So, there is not much that one can do presently; but one can always start thinking about the possibilities, if one day something can be done to solve this religious problem, perhaps by describing your God in a modern way.
-
I have to admit that perhaps, the only way that this can be achieved is to come up with a theory, which describes our God in a modern way, and at the same time allows the existence of religions as they are; but at the same time finds a way and shows it clearly to the people that all religions are a link of the same chain. I know this is not as simple as it sounds, but if we keep looking we will find the way. So, I am going to ask you to describe your God?
-
Talking for myself, I have found that there was a philosopher called, Baruch Spinoza, 1632-1677 who believed that it is more likely that God may not be just the way that religions want you to believe nowadays; but it could be that God was more like Mother Nature therefore it is more likely that we all are part of God and God is everything or at least every living thing in existence. -
Now if God would not be exactly how we believe god ; then it may well be that God is more like what Spinoza believed god was like, this may very well be the link that we need to find in order to link all existing religions together.
-
Then if we think a bit like Spinoza and add to knowledge which we have today, we might be able to describe a god which could co-exist with all religions together.
So, let us put out minds together and see if we can describe this God for all; which we could call God-Most-High.
-
My dear friends, I say, let us make a list of how god could be like; just to see if we are able to find a way to Spinoza thinking about, what is God?
I have my own ideas about how God could be like in the future, so in next post I will describe God the way I see God of the future. You can try to describe your own God if you wish; I hope that by doing this exercise, we may be able to answer our questions. So let us all try to describe God.
See you next time in the next post of, Describe your God?
-----------------------------------
If you believe in God
Describe your God
IS TO BE CONTINUED;
Next time with, describe your God 2
------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment