IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU HAVE TO PRAY GOD.

THIS BLOG, IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD IS ALSO HOME TO RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS AND PRAYERS, AND SOME OTHER SPECIAL RELIGIOUS EVENTS. Other web sites to look for: http://menfranco-re.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 4, 2010

If you believe in God, what is your god like.

If you believe in God
If you believe in God, what is your god like?
google-site-verification: QWjSI2cpHIYi6kGCNzso4Gc-LBh_VQL1aIKhqPF3VVU

YOU ARE INVITED!
You are invited to browse and take part in the conversations that may follow.

If you Believe in God
If you believe in God, what is your god like?

In my opening post I have already described what my god would be like, but I would like to say more, So, I would like to describe briefly my idealistic God, which may be a bit different from the Old Testament God in the Bible.
I believe that if there is a God that has created everything, then, this God does not need to be mean to his own creation; this is one of the reasons why I believe that god could be different from the God described in the Bible. The God in the Old Testament is too violent for me to be my idealistic God, and my views are that in those times and those times only, God had to show the people of those days what they needed to do, so, in a way God was forced to act violent, because people were violent and did not understand anything else but violence.

Now, my idealistic god is like this: God is the life force of the whole universe and god is in everyone of us, so, God is you and me and everybody else put together, therefore, one could say that god is life and life is god itself and one could not exist without the other. You see, we all love ourselves, so God is love; We all like to live, so god is life; We all would like to be perfect, so God is perfection itself; and many other attributes we can add for God.

Now this post is not about my God: But it is called what is your god like?
Do you believe in a single god?
Do you believe that there are many gods?
What sorts of gods are they, are they loving gods or tough gods?
If you believe in any god, write a comment on this post if you could spare the time, it will be appreciated.

TO BE CONTINUED:
Next time with; Humanity needs God.
------------------------
To participate you can email
frankomank@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment